We're Hiring! Apply directly as per the advert below.
Wednesday 26th February 2020
Pinner based chartered RICS consultancy are looking for a local candidate to train up as a qualified chartered surveyor.
We are currently looking for a graduate Surveyor (must be qualified to HND or BSc minimum) who is keen to progress their career with mentoring from an experienced RICS and CIOB chartered surveyor.
The ideal candidate will have either a construction, surveying or legal degree.
Main roles would be dealing with party wall works and carrying out detailed structural and building surveys.
• Must have a qualification in construction, surveying or law.
• Must have good written and oral English skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must have a full UK driver's license and access to a vehicle.
• Must live within a 10 mile radius of Pinner, Middlesex.
• CAD experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
One to one mentoring by a very experienced surveyor given and a good package along with incentivised related bonuses awaits the successful candidate.
Competitive salary to be agreed dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.